Sunday, January 29, 2012

NEW VIDEO!!! [yay!]

I now have my new video posted & available for viewing [I had it reserved for awhile trying to pick something for audioswap]. Of Course! After posting it- I noticed there was a small typo [yes- it should be "wherever" not "where ever"] but I had some computer problems & it didn't save :( so I could post it with this little error or start all over again (I really don't have the time for that right now). Please watch this it & share it with your Catholic friends, your children, parents, neighbors, youth leaders, etc. Not only is it nice for them to know that you care- it'd be good for them to see this & know that we- as Catholics - DO have a strong religious identity. We are part of a community made up of the living AND the dead [via saints]. We should not be ashamed of our faith! We must stand up & defend it! We must learn it & pass it on [properly] to the next generations! We should be proud to be a part of the ONLY church Jesus directly promised - "The gates of hell shall not prevail" against us. Please- as a testimony to your Catholic faith please watch this & share it with others. As per usual- have a blessed week & don't forget! - Friday is St Blaise day! Go to church- your parish might do the blessing of throats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment