Saturday, February 9, 2013

I'm still here! ...

Hello world!

I'm still here! I've been meaning to sit and write a post but it has been a very long time since I have had the opportunity to do so. I've been quite busy with school, family, and running my Youtube channels.
I have several essays I must finish for a scholarship renewal [very soon], 2 midterms to study for, and an additional paper due Friday. Gah! My schedule is full but very soon I hope to have a new post worth reading on gender roles / relations which will address the question of feminine submission vs masculine dominance, whether the Religious Life exempts or upholds gender roles, how we as Catholics are to understand & approach the subject matter and more! This will be posted perhaps within in the next week (or 2) ... or maybe even tomorrow if I get the chance! .... Thanks & God Bless!

-Pax Vobiscum       

No comments:

Post a Comment